and Jock Hayden extend a warm welcome to Brighton House Bed and Breakfast situated in the Conservation Fishertown area of Nairn . The beach is only 2 minutes walk away, home to the famous Moray Firth dolphins.
- Victorian villa built in 1861, restored to its former glory with many original features preserved.
- All bedrooms are tastefully decorated and en-suite with either shower or shower and bath.Some with spectacular sea-view.
- Flat screen TV with DVD player and tea/coffee facilities in all bedrooms
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the house
- Breakfast is served in a delightful dining room overlooking the walled gardens .
- All food prepared is locally sourced.
-Online booking available
Nairn is ideally placed for a wide variety of interests, Inverness ( Highland capital city), Loch Ness, The Cairngorm National Park, Speyside ( Whiskey Distilleries), Culloden Battlefield , Cawdor Castle and many other visitor attractions are nearby. Nairn can also offer many other activities such as golf,, fishing, hiking, bird watching, horse riding, white water rafting, swimming and cycling.
We can offer 10% off the cost of your stay, this offer is available (except Jun-Aug) on bookings of 3 consequtive nights or more more ( Minimum 14 day notice and subject to availability).