and Jock Hayden extend a warm welcome to Brighton House Bed and Breakfast situated in the Conservation Fishertown area of Nairn . The beach is only 2 minutes walk away, home to the famous Moray Firth dolphins.
Nairn is ideally situated for a wide variety of interests, only 20 minutes from Inverness. Loch Ness, The Cairngorm National Park, Speyside (The Whiskey trail), Culloden Battlefield and Cawdor Castle are nearby.
Nairn also offers golf, fishing, hiking, birdwatching, horse riding, swimming and cycling.
Brighton House B&B features are
- Victorian villa built in 1861, restored to its former glory with many original features preserved.
- All bedrooms are tastefully decorated and en-suite with either shower or shower/bath. Some have a spectacular sea-view.
- Flat screen TV / DVD player, USB charger socket and tea/coffee facilities in all bedrooms
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the house
- Breakfast with varied choice of dishes is served in a delightful dining room overlooking the gardens. Jock's vegetarian option is very popular.
- All food prepared is locally sourced
- Comfortable guest lounge for relaxing after your days activities
- VisitScotland quality assured 4 star rated, TripAdvisor rated.
-Online booking with no deposit available, please use link below.